Monday 7 December 2015

MyMail - Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress

a super simple Email Newsletter Plugin for WordPress to create, send and track your Newsletter Campaigns
   
Free Template included – All available Templates
try.newsletter-plugin.com
Login: demo
Password: demo
Track Opens, Clicks, Unsubscriptions and Bounces
Send Auto responder, Follow Up and Birthday Greetings
Schedule your campaigns
Easy Content Editing
Drag ‘n Drop Image
Know Your Subscribers
Complete Features List
  • Track Opens, Clicks, Unsubscriptions and Bounces
  • Track Countries and Cities
  • Schedule your Campaigns
  • Six types of auto responders
  • send your latest post to your subscribers
  • Use dynamic and custom Tags (placeholders)
  • Webversion for each Newsletter
  • embed Newsletter with Shortcodes
  • Forward via Email
  • Share with Social Media Services
  • Unlimited Subscription Forms
  • Sidebar Widgets
  • Single or Double-Opt-in support
  • WYSIWYG Editor with code view
  • Unlimited Color Variations
  • Optional Image embedding
  • Automatic Inline Styles
  • Background Image support
  • Quick Preview
  • Revisions support (native)
  • Multi language ready
  • SMTP support
  • DomainKeys Identified Mail Support
  • Import and Export for Subscribers
  • Retina support
Requirements
  • WordPress 3.5+ (3.8+ recommended)
  • PHP 5.3+
  • Fsockopen support for SMTP delivery
  • DOMDocument extension
  • PHP Memory Limit 128MB+

works with

Reviews

Testimonials

This is surely one of the most professional WP plugins I have ever seen. The interface is really nice and “fool proof”, and quite easy to get hold of. Settings needed to be done are few, and worked out-of-the-box for me. Bought an additional template, which was really simple to make your own adjustments to. Contrary to my fears, it steals very little PHP-memory, and once I disabled Ajax for front end forms, the load time isn’t really affected at all…
  by user Skald

This plugin does everything that was available to me and more, especially with theLive add-on. Not only does it do a better job, but it is all right there in my WordPress admin, where I can sort out my emails without the need to use a third-party.
Overall, this plugin will provide you with all your needs when it comes to marketing, or even just making your WordPress e-mails look nicer.
Definitely a 5 star item, and I won’t even look at another newsletter plugin for WordPress, as no other plugin comes close.
  by user Business-Web

Just wanted to say, that this plugin and newsletter builder is the best I have come across and I’ve been doing this web stuff for almost 20 years… many of my clients have purchased solutions costing many hundreds of dollars and they are not as easy as this plugin is to use … in fact some of my clients have asked to move across to this…
So a big thumbs up from me …
Steve
PS – Support is awesome if you give them some time to resolve things.
  by user fxdigital

your plugin is by far the best Newsletters plugin!
  by user raoni

Excellent work! I tried several newsletter plugins before, but never was satisfied with the workflow. This one looked good – and after two month with daily newsletters I can say: It turned out to be the best so far – especially combined with MyBusiness. Support was only needed once – and it was very very quick. Thanks Xaver!
Wolfgang
  by user tropf

You have made a GREAT JOB!!! Very Compliment. I bought Mymail and metro template. FABULOUSE. Thanks Sandra
  by user Spilloss77

I just wanted to say I love this Plugin. Install was simple, and the whole thing worked right out of the box. I have over 22,000 subscribers in my list and was using php list for my emails. Your plugin has made the whole thing much easier and a whole lot better looking email.
Many thanks for a great tool.
John
  by user w2au

Beyond Awesome! Thank you very much! 5 Stars coming your way!
  by user 3rdstreet

A special thank you to Revaxarts for assisting on fixing an issue related to an outdated WP installation, from logging the ticket to the intense followup, great support! Thats besides the awesome plugin functionality!
Thank you!
  by user vir2lboy

Perfect work! This is a 5-Star Rating Item. More is not to say!
You can trust me…I did see and test a lot of newsletter systems and we use a large system also (over 1K $ Invest) on a own server. This here has about 95% of its functions with…even easier handling…for such small price.
by user eipemkg

Just some feedback after purchasing both the MyMail Plugin, and the Metro Newsletter.
Its been 45 minutes and both are installed (very easy) and I’ve created 2 campaigns look amazing.
Our firm has handled the e-mail marketing for political campaigns for over 7 years and the combination described above (MyMail Plugin and the Metro Newsletter) trumps anything I’ve ever seen.
Great work!
 by user tonebg

... What a great WordPress plugin. ...
  by user stkeys

Update Notification

Translations

MyMail is internationalized. Currently are 10+ languages included
Participate to improve translations or add your own language to MyMail
Help translating the plugin or add your language in the next update!
Sign up as a translator at poeditor.com

Changelog

mymail.newsletter-plugin.com/changelog

Sources and Credits

I’ve used the following images, icons or other files as listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment